I was pleasantly surprised by this recipe it’s a combination of a few recipes that I found online. The whole family ate these up in less then 24hours. Extra yummy with a little butter.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp melted butter; + extra to grease pan (Can be substituted for coconut oil or bacon fat)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 cups roaster butternut squash
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first 8 ingredients until well mixed.
- Slowly incorporate flour.
- Divide in a pre-greased 12 cup muffin pan.
- Bake for for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or at room temperature with a little butter.
Nutritional Information: Calories 156; Fat 6.1g; Carb. 20,7g; Sugars 4.8g; Fiber 2.1g; Protein 4.2g