Week 2 Progress In Notes and Pictures
Observations and Notes:
- Last Sunday and Tuesday I had binge eating fits and you can see it in the early numbers of this weeks. I started day 8 at 147.7lb. even though on day 7, I was pretty much a full pound lighter at 146.8lb. This is something I want to talk about! For all of you out there trying to lose weight, its normal to fluctuate from day-to-day this is one of the reason I don’t encourage you to weight yourself everyday like I’m doing. Your weight fluctuates so much based on what you ate the day before, are you bloated, are you pre-menstrual or menstrual, have you gone to the toilet, the time of day you weight yourself, I could continue to name factors all morning long. Weighing yourself at the same time once every 2 weeks will help you stay on track without having to see the numbers ping-pong up and down everyday.
- The issue I believed I had with persimmons last week is pretty much confirmed; this makes me sad; but such is life when your body is so sensitive to food.
- I have been mixing up the shake ingredients this week. I already knew I loved blueberries or strawberries with the chocolate SunWarriorprotein powder. This week I tried cherries I think I have a new favorite combo! President Choice sells these amazing frozen cherries that are perfect for tossing into your shakes.
- I was sick Wednesday to Friday. This caused my to take a break from training and well slept for most of the day with the exception of having to get up and parent the kiddo. I also skipped my vitamins on those days as it was painful to swallow anything that was not liquide. Weekends are rest days for me so all in all I had a pretty inactive week. I really look forward to kick starting my week on Monday with my abs/butt/leg routine and evening classes at Pole Inc.
- On day 13 I attended one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to in a long time congratulations to my amazing friends Sam & Roel and the lovely kiddo for tying the knot and making their family official on paper. This was a beautiful celebration of their love that we all knew was strong and amazing. However I cheated on my diet, as most people do at celebrations, and ate not one but probably 3-4 items from my food intolerance list. By Sunday night my ankles where sensitive, I was bloated and congestion was setting in; however that wedding cake made it all worth it!
- So on day 14 I am now down 6lb. from when I started on day 1 at 151.2lb. This week I dropped 1.6lb this seems like a much more reasonable number as one should not lose weight to fast as it’s not healthy.
Before and After Shots
“It’s actually pretty simple either you do it, or you don’t!”
Yours truly ~ Pierrette.